Safe & Natural Chiropractic Care
Chiropractic care is drug-free. Chiropractic care is safe and natural. Chiropractic care is backed by research. Most importantly, chiropractors enjoy the highest level of patient satisfaction in health care! Chiropractic is the leading profession in caring for our friends and families through natural and effective treatments!
Our mission is to provide the best service available by delivering effective evidence-based care in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. Ultimately, we help point you in the right direction to meet your individual health goals.
A great place to start is to notice postural distortions that may show up in the head, neck, and shoulders:
Notice if one shoulder is higher than the other or if the head tilts to one side. Both might be indications of the types of problems that can be treated with chiropractic care.
A typical problem may be a forward leaning head. Besides being a source of fatigue, this is often a typical sign of neurological compromise in the neck, shoulders, and into the arms and wrist.
Without sensible posture your body is working harder to keep itself upright and may have corresponding symptoms such as pain, joint stiffness, and consequently decreased range of motion. A majority of neck and back problems are a result of tight achy muscles caused by years of unhealthy posture.
So how do you get bad posture?
Several factors can contribute to bad posture including:
- accidents, injuries, and falls
- poor sleep support (mattress and pillows)
- excessive weight
- poor vision
- flat feet & improper shoes
- muscles weakness and imbalances
- bad habits in sitting, standing, sleeping, etc.
- poor self esteem
- poorly designed workspace
What happens if I don’t take care of my posture?
If your posture progressively becomes worse many adverse effects may result such as:
- low back pain – most common
- headaches, achy shoulder muscles, arms and hands
- decreased lung capacity
- decreased range of motion
- irregular bowel function
- jaw pain
- contribution to carpal tunnel syndrome
- appear to look older
Top 10 reasons to visit The Health First Group:
- Back pain.
- Neck pain.
- Strains and sprains from daily activities.
- Stop smoking
- Work and sports-related injuries.
- Restricted movement in the back, shoulders, neck, or limbs
- Custom-made orthotics and orthopaedic shoes
Our knowledgeable and friendly healthcare professionals will make sure you are in good hands!