Due to current Covid-19 crisis, The Health First Group is implementing scheduling for patients to continue their therapy without leaving their homes. These sessions will be limited to 30 minutes.
TeleHealth: Virtual Physiotherapy
TeleHealth appointments use your computer, tablet, or smart phone to connect with a physiotherapist in real-time.
The Health First Group has decided to move forward with www.meetfox.com as the virtual platform for these sessions. Meetfox is free for patients and will automatically launch from the web browser once the session starts. You will not need to create a log in or download additional software.
TeleHealth Physiotherapist can do the following:
- Assess and diagnose your problem by a taking a complete history
- Instructions/Education on managing your pain/condition/injury
- Evaluate strength/functional movement
- Provide education and self-management techniques
- Develop a home exercise program & full rehab plan with videos/photos
- Advise on an appropriate follow-up schedule
There are numerous conditions that can still be treated and improved via virtual therapy services:
- Arthritis pain
- Back/neck/shoulder pain
- Pelvic Floor
- Balance & Coordination issues
- Post-surgical rehab
- Sports medicine/athletic training
- Injury rehab
The Health First Group is here for you. We genuinely care about the health of our patients. We believe offering virtual physiotherapy will benefit our patients.
To learn more or to set up an appointment, please email the following locations that suits you the best.