We at SAM Aesthetic Solutions are a centre that specializes in cosmetic injections like Botox, Dermal Fillers, Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP), and Fat Melting Injections. We pride ourselves on providing the highest quality injectables from the most reputable brands to our clients. Administering these injectables is one of the most experienced hands in the GTA Sam Botros.
Botox and Fillers in Mississauga
Aesthetic Injection Specialist, Registered Practical Nurse
Sam is an internationally educated Dermatologist since 1990 and licensed as a Registered Practical Nurse in Ontario working under the medical direction and delegation of Dr. Dimitrios Giannoulias. He has been working with aesthetic injections like Botox and Dermal Fillers for over 12 years. He worked abroad and in Canada and has consistently delivered efficient and customized service to thousands of clients. These years of practice and experience makes him one of the leading injectors in Toronto.
In addition to Botox and Dermal Fillers he is very up to date with the newest injection procedures like “Platelet Rich Plasma” which softens fine wrinkles, creates a youthful look and also promotes hair regrowth. Moreover, Sam provides the service of “Fat Melting Injection” which is an advanced fat reduction technique to reduce fat deposits and improve body contours.
In order to help his clients attain the look they want, Sam engages them in designing a highly personalized treatment plan which ultimately leads to meeting and surpassing their expectations. What drives Sam to excel in his field is not only how much he enjoys his work but also how much he can help a person feel better about themselves.
Botox®/Dysport® are neuromodulators that are used safely by millions of individuals around the world for almost twenty years; they remain the international “Gold Standard” for cosmetic injections. They are derived from botulinum toxin which is extracted from bacteria called Clostridium botulinum. This species of bacteria is found in many natural settings like soil, lakes and forests, so it is by all means natural. The Botox®/Dysport® used cosmetically today have been meticulously engineered to have great therapeutic effects while remaining completely safe.
In order for muscles to contract, nerves release a chemical messenger, acetylcholine (a neurotransmitter), at the junction where the nerve endings meet muscle cells. Acetylcholine attaches to receptors on the muscle cells and causes the muscle cells to contract or shorten.
Injected botulinum toxin prevents the release of acetylcholine, preventing contraction of the muscle cells. Botox®/Dysport® cause a reduction in abnormal muscle contraction, allowing the muscles to become less stiff. This stiffness of the face muscles is where wrinkles come from, so by relaxing the muscles the wrinkles disappear.
Botox®/Dysport® are used for “dynamic” wrinkles which are caused by habitual facial expressions. These wrinkles accumulate over time in a number of spots known as “trouble spots” like:
- Horizontal lines across the forehead
- Glabellar lines, the so-called “11” frown lines between the eyebrows.
- Wrinkles around the corners of the eyes, also called “smile lines” or “crow’s feet”.
- Wrinkles on both sides of the nose, also called “bunny lines”.
Other cosmetic and medical uses of Botox®/Dysport®:
- Brow lift for an open eye look and a favorable brow shape.
- Nefertiti neck lift that tightens the loose skin around the jawline.
- Masseter reduction which gives the face a more attractive heart shaped look.
- Hyperhidrosis or excessive sweating from the underarms and hands.
Most clients don’t require anesthesia or other pain reduction measures because the Botox®/Dysport® are quick and painless.
On average, clients observe a reduction in lines and wrinkles after two or three days, with improvements continuing to appear up to 14 days for the full effect to be visible.
Results last for three to six months then the Botox®/Dysport® start to break down naturally and harmlessly leaving the client with their pretreatment look with no sign left behind. This is an advantage of the treatment in case the results reached were not the desired look by the client, the client can rest assured that the treatment is not permanent.
Injectable dermal fillers, which are designed to have different effects, are a great addition to the treatment if the goal is a more customized, comprehensive facial rejuvenation session. For more information on dermal fillers you can access our dermal fillers page here.
The PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) facelift, also known as the ‘Vampire Facelift’ is a non-surgical procedure where a doctor injects the PRP substance, which includes parts of the patient’s own blood, into various areas of the patients face in order to treat fine wrinkles, acne scars, eye hollows and give the patient a younger rejuvenated appearance. It also stimulates hair growth for hair loss conditions.
Stem cells can be found in every part of the body, including our skin. The PRP substance activates the stem cells that lie dormant in the skin on the face through certain growth factors found in the platelets. When activated, those stem cells grow new, younger-looking skin.
Thanks to the Vampire Facelift/PRP, you can now enjoy a younger looking and appearance and hair restoration through a very safe and effective procedure.
In the 1930s, researchers discovered a natural substance in the body that they named hyaluronic acid(HA). They found that it plays a key role in numerous areas of the body including the maintenance of skin volume and hydration, eye volume and shape, as well as joint lubrication and cushioning. Over time, skin begins to lose hyaluronic acid and collagen, resulting in fine lines, wrinkles and a loss of fullness and elasticity
Hyaluronic acid retains water — absorbing more than 1,000 times its weight — and adds volume to the skin’s surface. In addition, hyaluronic acid binds with collagen and elastin and transports essential nutrients to these fibers. The triple combination of collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid provides structure, elasticity and volume to the skin and contributes to its overall appearance. Based on these facts, dermal fillers were developed to deliver HA through injections into the areas that have lost their youthful shape through the natural process of aging and even augment some facial features if used correctly.
- Filler Facelift: restores lost cheek volume, lift the face up and pulls out wrinkles. It requires very experienced hands to deliver it.
- Lip augmentation: leaving your lips full and plump while still staying on the natural side of overall looks.
- Nasolabial folds and smile lines: makes your face look younger and more attractive.
- Marionette lines and oral commissures: improves droopy mouth corners.
- Temple injection: to reverse the loss of volume that occurs in the area due to age to achieve a more balanced and youthful appearance.
- Tear troughs and eyes: to help with the tired look and deepening and darkening of the skin under the eyes.
- Filler Nose job: non-surgical rhinoplasty for bridge construction and refining the nasal tip and shape.
- The jaw line area: could be injected to fill it and provide it with enough support.
- Chin Augmentation: natural chin enhancement can provide impressive improvement.
- Frown lines: to get rid of prominent deep furrows between the eyabrows.
- Hand rejuvenation: to revitalize the skin in the hands leading to a more full and young look and concealing visible bones and veins.
- nstantaneously visible results that last for a long time.
- Procedures are one visit, non-surgical with no down time.
- Results look natural and the ability to make facial expressions is completely retained.
- Completely correctable and reversible by Hyalurodinase enzyme that breaks it down.
- Excellent safety record and approved by Health Canada and the FDA.
- What is the procedure like?
- The procedure is generally very quick around 15-20 minutes depending on the wanted results. The filler is injected into the fine area and softly shaped to get the desired look.
- Is the procedure painful?
- The needles used for the treatment are very fine and most dermal fillers have Lidocaine in their formula which is a local anesthetic that helps decrease pain and discomfort. Also an anesthetic cream could be used to further minimize the pain and discomfort.
- How fast will the results appear?
- There are some results you will see right after the procedure but due to the nature of the injectable it will take approximately 48 hours to see the effects fully.
- How long do the results last?
- The results usually last for 6 to 12 months depending on the patient and the procedure done. Some brands last for 18 months up to 2 years.Dermal fillers are broken down by the body around the 6 months mark and usually completely fade around 12 months. When the fillers are completely gone you simply go back to your pre-treatment natural state. The treatment doesn’t leave any signs it was ever done.
- Are the results reversible?
- Yes, the changes done by filler could be reversed using Hyalurodinase enzyme which breaks down the fillers.
- How long is the recovery?
- The procedure can leave you with a bit of redness, tenderness, swelling, bruising, or itching. All these symptoms are usually resolved within 7 days (14 days for lips). All these signs can easily be hidden with simple concealer meaning there is no downtime.
- How much does the procedure cost?
- The cost of the treatment is dependant on the amount and the type of filler used. Different treatment areas require different amounts and types depending on the desired result. When you come in we listen to your concerns and what you want to improve and together we develop a personalized treatment plan to address these issues in the most successful manner.
- Juvederm: Voluma, Volift, Volbella, Ultra, Plus, XC and Hydrate.
- Restylane/ Emervel collection: Kysse, Volyme, Defyne and Refyne.
- Stylage: Large, Medium and Small.
- Revanesse: Kiss, Contour, Ultra Plus and Pure
When you look at yourself, do you – like many others – see certain parts of your body that you are not altogether happy with? And have you also found that even with iron discipline, dieting and special exercise; there are certain regions that you simply cannot affect? Perhaps you have tried to get rid of unwanted deposits of fat by changing your eating habits, and have even succeeded in losing weight, but unfortunately not in the areas where you wanted to.
What is special about injection lipolysis is that it allows you to decide which deposits of fat should go. In other words, this therapy can help you to get rid of smaller deposits of fat that are susceptible neither to change in diet nor special exercise – and not just temporarily, but permanently.
This form of treatment therefore offers an ideal addition to dieting and physical exercise.
However, the method is not suitable as a means for general weight reduction or for treating obesity; it can be used as a supplementary treatment for dealing with problems in specific, defined regions.
Your decision to make a change to your aesthetic appearance is not a necessary medical indication. Before embarking on the therapy, you should make sure to have a face-to-face meeting with a competent specialist in order to receive professional advice on all the main aspects of the treatment and whether the therapy represents the optimum method for dealing with your specific case.
Kybella is a non-surgical injectable for reducing moderate to severe fat below the chin, the area commonly known as a “double chin.” The injection contains a naturally occurring substance in the body, deoxycholic acid, which helps the body absorb fat cells. When properly injected, Kybella destroys fat cells.
Network-Lipolysis is used by over 1700 medical practitioners in 60 countries. The reason the Network-Lipolysis treatment protocol is so successful is because it is effective and at the same time safe for both patient and specialist.
- Double chin
- Upper arms
- Upper and lower belly
- Back rolls
- Love handles
- Thighs and saddlebags
- Lower buttocks / top of thighs
Over 80% of cases are satisfied with results after 2 treatments at intervals of 6 – 8 weeks, but some cases need 4 treatments.