Whether you are stressed from work or you are simply staying at home, a regular physiotherapy session would be ideal for your health. You can book a massage at least once in a month or once in a week – that is totally okay as long as your body is given what it needs.
For hundreds of years, massage therapy has always been hailed to be beneficial for the body, mind, and soul. If you are not a massage-person, then here are some things you need to know why you might need to get a massage soon.
- Massage reduces stress and anxiety. Experts say massage can reduce cortisol levels in the body and increase dopamine levels which can help alleviate stress.
- Massage addresses lower back pains. Masseurs can identify muscle knots causing back pains which can be treated by applying proper pressure and essential oils. At the end of the massage session, you will feel light and stress-free.
- Massage reduces several health risks associated to long hours of desk-sitting or working in the office such as bone loss, scoliosis, or muscle cramps. Especially for people who seldom exercise, massage can help stretch joints and muscles that needed it.
- Massage helps athletes prepare their body for an upcoming event. Since athletes are heavily worked out, having a massage is one way to relieve aching muscles so they can be alive and kicking on competition day. Having a massage after a challenging game also helps the athlete to relax and alleviate muscle pains. Most athletes and school varsities do enjoy discounts when going to massage parlors.
- Massage enhances immunity. Deep tissue massage promotes movement of lymph, which is the bones natural defense system. As a result, you can benefit from a stronger body and high-resistant to common ailments.
- Massage promotes good sleep. Having a massage before sleeping helps you get a comfortable sleep as it relieves your muscles and relaxes your brain.
How Much Does a Massage Clinic Mississauga Cause?
A lot of people are too hesitant in going to massage clinics because they think that it is just a pain in their pockets. Normally, there are massage clinics that charge more than a service is worth but the price of massage can vary in different factors such as the brand of the massage company, products use, number of hours, and the type of massage.
Swedish massage usually cost around $40 to $50 an hour but if the massage parlor offers discount, it can even go lower. There are massage clinics in town where they give at least 51 percent off for members and many more perks especially for loyal customers. Bare Bones Massage and Thai massage usually cost around $60 per hour and sometimes more expensive in commercial areas.
Knowing how much the massage clinic is before availing of the service would also help you determine if you can afford such service. As a result, you will not be taken aback if ever the price is high.