In Person Services Now Open. Looking Forward To Seeing You!
We will be opening our doors to in-person services on June 1, 2020. Please confirm timings/protocols for each location prior to coming in for appointment.
We have been preparing for the relaunch of our services. The health and safety of our patients and staff has always been our clinic’s top priority. Video treatments continue to be a great option when in-person visits are not recommended.
In response to the COVID-19 outbreak, our goal is to help stop the spread of COVID-19 in our clinic and the surrounding areas. Our clinic is now open to all patients. It is important to understand that things at The Health First Group will look a bit different. We want to keep you informed about the steps we are taking to follow Ontario Health Service’s precautions. We will go above and beyond to ensure the safety of our patients and staff.
We have installed plexiglass barriers, obtained personal protective equipment, and employed strict sanitizing procedures to ensure patient and staff safety.
We are limiting bookings currently to adhere to social distancing protocols.
We ask that you PLEASE READ through this information prior to your appointment.
The Health First Group asks for your help by complying with these processes:
- Please do not come into the clinic prior to your appointment time. We are reducing the number of people in the clinic. Please stay in your car until 5 minutes before your appointment.
- The waiting room area will ensure physical distancing. Please arrive for your appointment on time and we will direct you where to wait. Only the patient and necessary caregivers/guardians will be allowed in the clinic.
- Prior to your appointment, reception will conduct a pre-screening health questionnaire to ensure you are healthy to come in.
- Please make use of the available hand sanitizer upon arrival or wash hands in restroom. Use hand sanitizer or wash hands in restroom prior to doing payment processing.
- All practitioners will be wearing masks. Please wear a mask in the clinic. If you do not have a mask, you can purchase one at reception.
- Please stay home if you are exhibiting COVID related symptoms ( if you have been out of the country in the last 14 days, have been in contact with someone who has or is suspected to have COVID, or if you have fever, cough, sore throat & runny nose you will need to stay home )
Our team will continue to keep our clinic clean and disinfected regularly with the addition of sanitizing high traffic areas (front desk, reception area, front desk, debit machine, chairs, doorknobs).
- We will continue to disinfect all other areas and equipment involved in patient care.
- To protect the safety of our patients we will provide access to hand sanitizer throughout our entire clinic including the front desk and the waiting room area.
- Our waiting room chairs will be spread to ensure there is a two-meter distance (6ft) between each chair.
- All magazines and reading material will be removed to slow down the risk of infection.
- Our front door will be left open to avoid the use of the doorknob.
- Staff that will be closer than the 6 feet physical distancing rules will be wearing a surgical/procedural mask. Our staff will be performing frequent handwashing and cleaning between patients and throughout the clinic.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time. We feel confident that we can continue to provide excellent and safe patient care with these recommendations put in place.