A Mississauga chiropractor can assist with the misalignment of the spine which may lead to many health problems. Chiropractic care focuses on improving the nervous system as well as the alignment of the spine. A well-supported spine is essential as the spinal cord is what connects the brain to the body. When the nervous system is not in good shape, it can negatively impact the way we function. Although, Chiropractic care focuses on the nervous system, it is evident that overtime the overall body begins to heal. This is because the nervous system is connected to the rest of the body such as the musculoskeletal, respiratory and digestive systems.
At The Health First Group, we have Chiropractors in Mississauga, Milton, and Etobicoke. Our Doctors of Chiropractic can diagnose, prevent, and treat one’s spine, nervous system, and joints, through adjustment. This is primarily done through the adjustment of dysfunction(s) or disorder(s) from one’s structure(s) or function(s) of the spine and joints, and the effects of those on the nervous system.
Chiropractic care is non-invasive, drug-free, safe, and natural. Visiting a Chiropractor has several benefits beyond just back or body pain. Chiropractors are professionals who have studied for at least four years after their undergraduate degree and gone through provincial and national exams to become a Doctor. Chiropractors are specialists who can really help you with spinal, muscular, soft tissue, or nervous system issues. Through a hands-on approach our Chiropractors can help improve your quality of life by alleviating pain and promoting health.
When visiting a Chiropractor at The Health First Group Mississauga Millcreek, Mississauga Matheson, Milton, or Etobicoke, we ensure the correct care is provided at the right time. We achieve this by always putting the patient first no matter what.
The Benefits of Chiropractic Care:
- Preventative Care: A major benefit which Chiropractic care provides is preventative measures. Rather than dealing with the symptoms, Chiropractic care takes the issue head on. Routine appointments prevent issues such as pinched nerves, pain, muscle stiffness and so on.
- Improved Mental Health: Living with chronic pain is difficult, it reduces health and well-being for numerous reasons. Research has shown that people with chronic pain are much more likely to become depressed than their peers. Through chiropractic care chronic pain is dealt with or prevented allowing patients to live the happy and healthy life they deserve.
- Stronger Immune System: Patients often seek routine chiropractic care to improve their health and immune system. When the body is misaligned, the nervous system has difficulties fighting off the smallest infections such as the common cold. Research has confirmed that patients which partake in long-term chiropractic care have stronger immune systems.
- Customizable Treatments: Every patient is different and deserves their own personalized treatment, luckily chiropractors have numerous methods and techniques available to treat each patient’s requirement. If you are tired of standard off-the-shelf solutions, it is time to see a Chiropractor and receive the treatment your body deserves!
- Relaxing & Peaceful: Whether you are feeling stressed, anxious, or just need to relax Chiropractic care can help! Adjustments can naturally reduce stress, by ensuring your body is correctly aligned. In addition to the treatment, chiropractic offices provide a serene environment to relax.
- Minimal Risk: Chiropractic care is both non-invasive and drug-free, the risk associated with adjustments is very low. One of the most common side-effects of adjustments is temporary soreness. Other than this it is extremely rare for chiropractic care to result in any issues.
- Improved Posture: After a long day at work whether you have been standing or sitting your posture is not at a 100%. Visiting a chiropractor can help to get you back in shape by fixing any tilting or curves which may have occurred in your spine. By maintaining a healthy posture, you are able to stand stronger and taller.
- Reduced Headaches: A common condition chiropractors can assist with are headaches, studies have shown patients which undergo chiropractic care see a drastic decrease in the occurrence of migraines.
Some of the Chiropractic Treatments Offered at The Health First Group:
- Spinal Health Management
- Posture Correction and Spinal Alignment and Adjustment
- Concussion Management
- Back Pain, Sciatica, and Lumbar Disc
- Neck and Shoulder Pain
- Athletic and Sports Treatment
- Repetitive Strains and Injury (including Carpal Tunnel Syndrome)
- Acute and Chronic Pain
- Kinesio Taping
- Prenatal, Pregnancy, and Postpartum Pain Management
- Active Release Therapy (ART®)
- Muscle Release Therapy
- Motor Vehicle Accident (MVA) Treatment Plans