Our Home Care Physiotherapy Services in Mississauga and Etobicoke are put in place to provide you with the maximum amount of comfort and quality. The Home Care services offer patients an opportunity to receive treatment within the comfort of their own home. This service is available to individuals who have limited mobility whether it is due to pain, old age or injury. Home Care physiotherapy in Mississauga ensures a registered physiotherapist is at your service without compromising quality. Patients can be assured that the quality of Home Care treatment does not differ from the treatment that is provided in-clinic. Appointments typically take place a few times a week dependent on the treatment plan.
- Home-based physiotherapy provides patients with improved self-management and increases the overall independence. Home Care service includes completing and thorough physiotherapy assessment followed by the treatment. Home Care Physiotherapy treatments generally range from two to twelve weeks of regular visits.
- Patients have reported an increased satisfaction of home-based physiotherapy treatment. This is because individuals are in the comfort of their own homes as opposed to a medical clinic or hospital. It also allows one to learn how to effectively navigate around their home.
- Home Care is also typically more cost and time-effective. This is due to the reduced travel expenses and time. This results in lower costs whilst maintaining high patient satisfaction.
- A personalized experience is created due to the one-on-one interaction between the physiotherapist and patient. This creates a comfortable environment for one to voice any concerns or questions.
Who Can Benefit:
- Individuals who have suffered physical or neurological injuries may benefit from Home Care in Mississauga. This includes those who suffer with mobility issues or those who have suffered with stroke or multiple sclerosis.
- Seniors may also benefit with Home Care if they have limited mobility or difficulty leaving the home. This allows our physiotherapists to also assess the home and determine or eliminate any falling hazards.
- Children who face disability and require physiotherapy may benefit with Home Care as it accustoms them to their surroundings. Our physiotherapists may also use some of their familiar items as a part of their treatment plan.
If you’re looking for home care physiotherapy in Mississauga and Etobicoke, then please reach out to us below. We have three convenient locations to serve you at in Mississauga and Etobicoke.
6981 Millcreek Drive, Unit 8
Mississauga, Ontario, L5N 6B8
200 Matheson Blvd W #104
Mississauga, ON, L5R 3L7
415 The Westway, Unit 12B
Etobicoke, ON, M9R 1H5
174 Mill Street, Suite 105
Milton, ON, L9T 1S2