If you need help with your tennis elbow in Mississauga, then it’s best to read our seven tips below:
- Rest the wrist. It’s important to try and reduce inflammation as much as possible. Oftentimes resting the wrist will allow for this.
- Icing and heating the elbow will help reduce the pain and swelling. It is a good idea to repeat this treatment in intervals of 10-20 minutes a few times a day. This will also increase blood circulation.
- Motion exercises are beneficial to help increase your flexibility and reduce the stiffness you may be experiencing.
- Low level shockwave therapy can help heal the tendon and scar tissue.
- Use a brace to help reduce force to the tendon. The brace will help redistribute pressure and can provide fast relief.
- See a Chiropractor in Mississauga. A Chiropractor in Mississauga can thoroughly examine and treat areas of pain. They will also guide you on the above listed treatments and help cater a treatment plan right for you.
- Massage Therapy in Mississauga can help with strengthening and stretching the muscles to help you regain your strength and flexibility.
The key to attempting to prevent tennis elbow is to stop continuing a specific activity which may cause you to feel any sort of elbow pain. Always warm up and stretch your muscles before any sport or activity to help prevent strains and pain.
It is always important to consult with your doctor prior to starting any treatments.
If you’re looking for a Chiropractor in Mississauga or Massage Therapist in Mississauga to help with tennis elbow, then please reach out to us below. We have three convenient locations to serve you at in Mississauga and Etobicoke.